Offered Brass Terminal Connector is manufactured by diligent professionals using quality tested brass and pioneering technique at well maintained unit. This connection is used for joining the wire ends while forming electrical circuits in order to flow the current. Apart from this, the provided Brass Terminal Connector is highly appreciated due to its thermal resistant and shock proof properties.
Range is 5 amp to 25 amp
Material of construction (any of the below)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass Is 319 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
As per client's design or specific requirements
Finish And Coating
- Natural, Tin Plated, Nickle Plated, or in chorus with customer's specifications.
- If client will provide us his own design, specific requirements or specifications then we can fabricate all types of brass terminal connectors, and brass electrical contacts.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- Cartons boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- ISO : 9001 , 2015
Plot No. 4067, Road No I, G.I.D.C, Phase 3, Dared, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361004, India